Monday, October 25, 2010

First Fight

We had our first fight ever after 8 months.
I know it's normal in a relationship but I really hate it.
Instead of a petty fight, it was a long irritated silence.
I want to break that moment but because of my pride,I didn't.
My heart was crushed seeing the one I love,
walking alone in the street with her head down as I leave.
So stupid of me!

For that, I payed the price.
My guilt consumes me.
My conscience won't let me sleep.
My love for her removed that selfish pride living inside of me.
I don't want to see her in pain.
I don't want to see her going out of my life,
I don't want to see her leaving me because she's my life.

I called her up in the middle of the night.
I admitted my fault and told her I love her.
I love everything about her.

That was the first scar of what we have, of what we share.
I know that mistake will never be forgotten and will be treated as lesson
for us to be stronger and for us to grow more.

102510

No comments:

Post a Comment