Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's Complicated

Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not yet the end. Everything was smooth, suddenly a turn of fate hit us. Both of us were not ready ta face this; to be in this situation, especially her. She's facing a lot of trials and hardships that she couldn't handle anymore and as for this reason, she is falling apart. I don't want to see her in pain, if I could just carry all her burden I'll do it without any hesitations. I wanna be the person who will be there for her in times like this, the person who will hold her hand till she will be at ease.But she needs to overcome those by herself, to make decisions that will define her; for her to be strong to and surpass any difficulties that may arise with her head up high.

No doubt, I love her with all my heart. Hoping that she feels the same way too after all of these trials. I know this is not yet the end for us. A lot of hardships will come our way but once this is fixed, we can face a beautiful beginning in the future.. hand in hand.

121410

2 comments: